Messerli & Kramer P.A. collects personal information that you voluntarily provide via our website when making a payment or offer.
Information we collect:
• Phone Number
• IP address
• Bank routing number
• Bank account number
• Employment Information when making an offer
How Do We Use Your Information?
We do not use Consumer Information we have obtained about you for any purpose other than to service or manage your account(s) in the ordinary course of our business.
We do not share Consumer Information we have obtained about you with non-affiliated third parties except to the extent necessary to aid us in servicing or managing your account(s) in the ordinary course of our business, such as:
• to companies that provide mailing services to us; and
• to service providers that help us administer our database containing your account.
How we use information you provide on this web-site when making a payment or offer:
1. The information that your web browser provides, such as IP address, may be used to track the origin of the payment.
2. The financial information you provide such as bank routing number and bank account number will be used to process the payment on your account.
3. We use your personal information such as name and address for operational purposes including but not limited to processing your payment and/or evaluating an offer.
This website is hosted by Stratus Payment Solutions who uses security measures that are accepted by the payment processing industry to protect and secure financial/personal information. Stratus Payment Solutions contact information is 981 Highway 98E, #3251, Destin, FL, 32541.
If you would not like your information collected in this way, you may contact us at 877-577-5601 for alternative payment options.
We restrict access to Consumer Information about you to those employees or service providers who need to know that information to service your account(s). We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with applicable laws and regulations to guard your Consumer Information. Whenever we hire third parties to provide support services in order to help us service or manage your account(s), we will require them to conform to our privacy standards and to allow us to audit them for compliance. Such third parties and their employees receiving Consumer Information we have obtained about you are required to limit their use of your Consumer Information to the particular purpose for which it is shared and they are not allowed to share it with others except to fulfill that limited purpose.
We may update this Privacy Statement at any time.
This Privacy Statement was last updated and effective 03/11/2021.
If you have any questions about this notice or our privacy policies and practices, please contact us:
Messerli & Kramer P.A.
3033 Campus Dr., Suite 250
Plymouth, MN, 55441
If you received an email message from us and no longer want to receive communications via email, simply reply "STOP ALL EMAILS" to the message received or notify us via the contact information above.